Point of View Mini Lesson using Jon Loomis' "Deer Hit"
This product includes:
- Lesson outline for the teacher describing in detail how to use the product
- Excerpt and Writing Page for Warm-Up
- Point of View Chart
- Exit Ticket and Writing Prompt
Cierra is a that helps teachers find what lights them up in (and out) of the classroom through her YouTube videos, blog posts, and teaching resources! She has a , and is currently working on a Masters in English! She started the because she wanted to share the LIT moments of teaching with others. She believes that The Lit English Teacher lives within all of us. It's that that resides in the heart of educators. And that, is what The Lit English Teacher is all about!
Copyright © Cierra Foster - The LIT English Teacher. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.